Sunday 20 December 2020

The Two Sheds Mix Tape 29: Mariah Carey Not Included

I’m currently working for Morrisons here in Cromer over the Christmas period, and my job means that I’m constantly bombarded by Christmas songs from the moment I clock on to the moment I clock off. All of the usual suspects are there, and during some shifts it seems as if I’ve listened to five versions of the same song.

So I’ve decided to come up with my own Christmas mix tape featuring songs I’d like hear during my shift. The likes of Slade and Wizzard are included here, but there’s a bunch of songs that you won’t hear in any shop during the festive period.

Oh, and THAT Mariah Carey song is definitely not included in this collection.

1) Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
2) A Merry Jingle - The Greedies
3) Christmas Time (Don’t Let The Bells End) - The Darkness
4) Snowman - Rainbow
5) Mistress For Christmas - AC/DC
6) Christmas With The Devil - Spinal Tap
7) Oh Come All Ye Faithful - Twisted Sister
8) Thank God It’s Christmas - Queen
9) Weathercock - Jethro Tull
10) Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Lynyrd Skynyrd
11) Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want To Fight Tonight) - Ramones
12) Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree - Chicago
13) Run Rudolph Run - Billy Idol
14) I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day - Wizzard
15) Wish You Were Here - Blackmore’s Night
16) Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - REO Speedwagon
17) Little Drummer Boy - Bob Dylan
18) Blue Christmas - Richard Marx
19) Auld Lang Syne - B.B. King
20) Ave Maria - Heart
 
  
You can also listen to the entire Two Sheds Mix Tape collection at https://www.mixcloud.com/julian-radbourne/playlists/the-two-sheds-mix-tapes/



 





No comments:

Post a Comment