Wednesday 24 April 2024

The Results from the Hospital

Health update: the trip to the big hospital went well. The x-rays and CT scan showed that the lung is healing up nicely.

The pain comes from the diaphragm repair, which is causing the pain in the chest, ribs and back. The hospital is writing to my GP to explore pain management and physio options, because it's likely to be the end of the year before I heal from the operation fully.

The CT scan did show up a problem with my heart again, the good old atrial fibulation. My heart isn't contracting properly, which explains the fatigue, so I'm having to go back on blood thinners for the first time in years.

So while the thoracic department may be done with me, the cardiology peeps may be seeing a bit of me soon.

2 comments:

  1. As someone who is clearly unwell, both physically and mentally I wish you a speedy recovery. However this does not excuse the disgusting way you have treated your family. You place the blame on them as you are unwell and expect them to rekindle a relationship with you. Perhaps they are not completely blameless but an inability on your own part for any sort of true and honest self reflection is the main reason for your lack of support from them. You are unkind in private and public posts. You may claim they are also cruel but I have seen the arguments in written form from both sides and have seen how truly low you are willing to sink. Having known your father I believe he would be ashamed of your behaviour, that is not the man he would of wished you to become.. A man as angry as yourself must truly be an unhappy one. Please take my advice, stop the hate. Don't respond with its them not me, take responsibility and ownership for your own actions. To wallow in such negatively only trends up hurting yourself. Try to be a better man, a more loving man, let go of the hate and be someone your family wants a relationship with. Sorry is a small but powerful word to start a conversation with. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julian Radbourne6 May 2024 at 15:14

      Thank you for your comment, but if you are going to be critical of me then please do not do so as "Anonymous".

      Delete