Friday 19 April 2024

Six Years Without Snowy

Six years ago today the wee hairy beastie Snowy was reunited with his best friend Dexter when he passed away at the ripe old age of 17.

If it wasn't for those two I wouldn't be here today. Their unconditional love helping me through one of the most difficult times of my life.

His last few years were a fine example of the mind being willing but the body being unable, but he was helped along by a young pup called Monty and his tabby cat sister Frodo.



As sad as Snowy's passing was, there was even more pain when the vets practice, a practice we'd used for over thirty years, refused to come out and send him on his way with dignity. They insisted that he be taken to them. This was the reason we switched to Cromer Vets when they opened.

I will always remember Snowy as one of the most spirited and compassionate souls I've ever known.

Still miss you lots Beastie.

No comments:

Post a Comment