Monday 23 March 2020

Fuck You, and the Cars You Drove In On #coronavirus #Cromer

To all you fuckwits and cockwombles who came into my hometown of Cromer this past weekend, despite the government and the medical types advising you to stay at home.

To all of those who lined up outside our takeaways and crowded into our gift shops, treating what is a national emergency as a nice day trip to the seaside.

Fuck you.

I was prepared to put my health at risk for the likes of you. I really wanted to work for companies like Morrisons and Tesco, companies that are crying out for employees because people like you have treated this whole coronavirus thing like a great big fucking joke.


Well fuck you.

I'm glad I didn't get that job at Morrisons, and if Tesco come calling offering me a job I'll turn them down. I really don't want to serve people like you, because years of experience in the retail and customer service industry would go out of the window if you complained to me about not being able to get items that we always take for granted.

So to all of your fuckwits and cockwombles who came into my hometown this past weekend, enjoying a nice day out a treating this whole situation as one big joke.....

Fuck you, and the cars your drove in on.

No comments:

Post a Comment