Monday 10 October 2005

Another Cock-Up


The surgery in Cromer never ceases to amaze me with the number of times they cock things up.

I'm currently on two forms of medication, Zopiclone, to help me sleep at night, and Citalopram, an anti-depressant, which stops me from going mad. I took in my repeat prescriptions last Monday. They were on two different pieces of paper, because Dr. Lennox recently changed the doseage.


So on Saturday morning I go down to the local chemist to pick up my pills. Guess what? Yep, you guessed it, the loveable folks at the surgery fucked up again, and only sent the prescription for the Zopiclone. But because they now close on a Saturday morning, I couldn't do anything to sort it out. So now I've got to go through all the hassle of sorting this out on Monday morning, in the hope that I don't have to go without my medication for a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment