Monday 10 October 2005

A Fridge-Fixer Is Stalking Me!!!

Not much happening today. Rang the surgery this morning and gave them a right bollocking for fucking up my prescription. No apology on their part though.

For those taking an active interest in my toilet habits, I will be hearing this week when the new bathroom suite is being installed. And in case you're wondering, no, I don't crap in a pot.


Normally I'd shill my review of WWE's No Mercy pay-per-view. If you want to read it this time though, you'll have to pay, as it will be in the next edition of The Suplex monthly, out November 5th. Log onto www.thesuplex.com

I'm currently listening to the Queen & Paul Rodgers Return of the Champions CD. A full review will probably appear on my site soon, but here's the short version. I was disappointed. Paul Rodgers, great singer that he is, is a poor replacement for Freddie Mercury. And how can you have Queen without John Deacon on bass? I swear I'm starting to tell the difference on this sort of thing now. I can even recognise the drumming skills of Lars Ulrich and Cozy Powell.

Not much more to say. The satirical version of this entry will be posted somewhere on the internet later.

No comments:

Post a Comment