Sunday 24 December 2023

Christmas Thanksgiving

As I haven't really got anything else to do this Christmas Eve I thought I'd give a few shout outs to some of those who have helped me along the way.

Let's begin with everyone at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. If you can't work out why I've put these guys first then you clearly haven't been paying attention over the past four months.



I spent over four weeks in their care this year, and I'm still under their care as it happens. I tried to keep count of the number of doctors, nurses and other staff who helped me during that time but that proved to be a pointless exercise because there were just so many.

I really can't speak too highly about the people that work here, they saw me through a hell of a lot over the past few months, and I'm grateful for everything they've done this year, and for their continuing support.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Secondly I'd like to thank those other people who put up with me a lot at Morrisons in Cromer.

Okay, everyone moans about their employers to one extent or another, and I'm guilty of that as well, but for the past few months my co-workers have shown me a tremendous amount of support, from get well soon cards to online messages to a couple of my bosses keeping in regular touch with me via telephone and e-mail.

They've always told me that my job will always be there when I'm ready to come back, and that they're more than willing to accomodate anything I might need.

I currently have no idea when I'll be going back to work (I've just been signed off for another month by the medical types), but it's good to know that I'll have somewhere to go when I am fit and able to return to work.

I could include the names of some of the people I work with, but you know who you are.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment