Saturday 31 October 2020

Who Do I Blame This Time?

So who do I blame this time around?

The government for not listening to the scientific advice?

The people who couldn't follow simple rules such as wearing a mask, social distancing and reading simple signs that tell them what side of the street to walk on and not to sit on benches?

Or should I just have a go at the overly-aggressive idiots who constantly post on social media about how we should just say f*** it, ignore the rules because coronavirus isn't that deadly? There's some absolute classics I could share with you, but the last time I did I ended up getting a message from one of their relatives that began with the charming phrase "oi dickhead!"

I began the week feeling pissed off and I'm ending it feeling just the same. I went for an interview today for a job that probably ceased to exist just a few hours later, and I'm meant to have a telephone interview on Thursday, but seeing as how that was for work in a non-essential shop that job probably doesn't exist anymore either.

So let's bring out the hashtag I first used on March 23rd: #fuckcoronavirus

No comments:

Post a Comment