Friday 31 July 2020

The Two Sheds Mix Tape #14: Tribute to Peter Green

Following on from my recent blog about the sad passing of blues legend Peter Green I’ve put together this small Mix Tape featuring some of the tracks he appeared on in the 1960’s. Tracks 1-3 are from John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers, with tracks 4-11 from Fleetwood Mac. 

1) Looking Back
2) Sitting in the Rain
3) Living Alone
4) Dust My Broom (aka I Believe My Time Ain’t Long)
5) Shake Your Moneymaker
6) Black Magic Woman
7) Need Your Love So Bad
8) Albatross
9) Man of the World
10) Oh Well Part 1
11) The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown)


Don't forget you can listen to the previous mix tapes and my podcast over at https://www.mixcloud.com/julian-radbourne/

1 comment:

  1. Peter Green truly a legend but lets not forget the much overlooked Danny Kirwan who shared in the early Fleetwood Mac solos. The poor man disappeared into obscurity and sadly passed away a few years back living in a care home. His style of vibrato guitar playing was second to none.

    ReplyDelete