Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Thursday 6 September 2018

I'd Really Love To Go To Town On Someone

There's a part of me that would really like to go to town on someone, but it probably wouldn't do any good. After all, she's kicked me off the page I used to help her run and blocked me on Facebook. She's probably blocked my phone as well.

Maybe I'll rant and rave and tell all when that shop door is closed and locked for the final time. 


Until then I'd like to thank all of those who continue to show us support in this extremely stressful time. To be honest I don't think we could have gone on without you guys.

And to the big man I wish you all the best. It's just a shame that you probably don't know anything about what's been happening while you've been away, but then again it's probably best that you don't. I really miss your friendship, and especially your sense of humour.

#KeepSheringhamSpecial

No comments:

Post a Comment