Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Thursday 13 September 2018

I'm a Man! I Do Man Things!

When I was much younger I was often teased about my name, mainly because they thought that Julian was a girl's name.

But despite my christian name's somewhat noble origins, there are still some people who think I'm actually a woman.


Such as the 22 year old man from a nearby coastal town who sent me a friend request. Whenever I get a request from someone I'm unfamiliar with I always message them asking them where I know them from. Within seconds I recieved the following reply:

"Where do you live. x"

I asked him if he knew he'd just sent a kiss to a 46 year old man. I have yet to recieve a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment