Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Thursday 12 April 2018

It Would Have Annoyed Me a Couple of Years Ago.....

You know, a couple of years ago, if I'd heard that Radio Norfolk (or any other local media for that matter) had done a piece on professional wrestling I'd be quite miffed, what with me being Britain's longest-running wrestling blogger and all that.


But times have changed, and these days I'm kind of meh whenever I hear or see something about the Norfolk wrestling scene in the press. This area will always be dominated by a certain family, no matter how hard anyone tries to establish themselves here.

Good luck to them I say. It doesn't really bother me that they've written me out of their history. After all, the professional wrestling business has always been good at re-writing it's history. and even though they'll never give me any credit, I'll always give them some credit for the effect they had on my life.

As far as I'm concerned, that particular door is now firmly closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment