Due to circumstances beyond my control (IE a rather spiteful individual, not copyright issues) I'm having to remove my books from sale from Amazon, and my AI-generated music from the various streaming services.
However, this does not mean that these will be unavailable to read or listen to. My books will become available here, on this blog, for you to read, and I'll probably upload them in PDF format to my Google Drive as well, so you can download them and read them offline FOR FREE.
As for my music, all of this is and will continue to be available on my YouTube channel, also FOR FREE.
I think it's incredibly sad that a single, spiteful individual has seen fit to complain about something which has, over the years, been a form of therapy during difficult personal times. While I would have loved to have earned some form of living from my creative endeavors a few years ago, these days everything I do on my blog and on my YouTube and TikTok channels I do so because I like doing it.
Indeed, it was only in recent times, after learning to use AI-related tools to aid my creative ideas, that I thought I could get these ideas out to a wider audience, and perhaps earn a little along the way, to help pay for some of the online services I use for this. But due to the actions of the aforementioned spiteful individual that idea is now dead in the water.
In closing I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me over the years, and keep an eye on my blog and YouTube and TikTok channels over the next few weeks and months, because there's going to be some great content for you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment