Mr. Richard Cheese, or his representatives, objected, on copyright grounds, to my including one of his songs on my recent Social Media Discoveries series, and sent one of those orders demanding I delete the entire video from YouTube within seven days.
So while that means you can't watch that show on YouTube anymore, you can still listen to it on Mixcloud at https://www.mixcloud.com/julian-radbourne/social-media-discoveries-69-sing-it-live-richard-cheese-bjorth-deluxe-vagabonds-more/
What's really annoying about things like this is that even though I have no intention of making any money from my YouTube channel some of the acts I've featured on my shows just don't like you showcasing their music, even though it could get their product out to a larger audience. They just don't seem to realise that they're getting free publicity.
Kind of reminds me of the wrestling business at times.
What's really annoying about things like this is that even though I have no intention of making any money from my YouTube channel some of the acts I've featured on my shows just don't like you showcasing their music, even though it could get their product out to a larger audience. They just don't seem to realise that they're getting free publicity.
Kind of reminds me of the wrestling business at times.

No comments:
Post a Comment