Tuesday 20 February 2024

Rest in Peace Alan

Tomorrow morning at 11am the funeral of my neighbour Alan Shaw will take place at the Cromer Crematorium.

Alan was one of those people who I knew for as long as I can remember. He worked with my Dad on the bins, and I worked with him for a short time at the newsagents on Mill Road before it closed down.

He may have been an annoying so and so at times, but he always asked me how I was whenever I walked past his house. He also always asked my brother Paul how I was when I was in hospital a few months ago, at a time that his own health was failing him.

Sadly my CT scan at the hospital tomorrow morning means that I won't be able to attend his funeral. It's the third funeral I haven't been able to attend because of my health problems.

Rest in peace Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment