Monday 31 October 2022

More Halloween Playlists

Here's some more Halloween music for you, just in case you still want your fix:

Halloween Rock first appeared as a two-parter on my old Mixcloud page last year, in response to the playlist I was forced to listen to during my shifts at Morrisons. I've combined the two mixtapes into one here and added a few more tracks, including some I found on Spotify and a few spooky WWE entrance themes. 

The Dark Side of Frogleap Studios is a new playlist featuring the somewhat darker cover versions of Norwegian Youtuber and heavy metal maniac Leo Moracchioli. There's fourteen tracks here, including a great cover of The Addams Family theme.

Finally, this one isn't one of mine. It comes from no other than the Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne. Ozzy's Halloween Horrors Playlist features some of his greats from his career alongside the likes of Judas Priest, Santana, Rob Zombie and more.

Click on the highlighted/underlined text to access the playlists on Spotify. Now don't bother coming round mine for trick or treat tonight. I've got to be up early for work tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment