Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Friday 2 July 2021

Should've Gone To Iceland

I was in a local supermarket today (not the one I work in) when I overheard a member of staff telling a customer how they were always "short staffed" and how they desperately needed new people.
 
I felt like asking her "if that's the case then why does your head office continually reject my applications, even though I have current supermarket experience?" (I applied for one of their constantly-advertised vacancies just a few days ago.)
 
Instead I just calmly walked past and got some of the tasty triple chocolate ice cream that Morrisons doesn't stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment