Saturday 5 October 2019

Screw It. If My Ex-Boss Wants To Call Me A Liar.....

Screw it. If my ex-boss wants to call me a liar then so be it. The people that matter, the important people in my life, know exactly why her business closed down, and if she wants to tell people otherwise then that's her choice. If she wants to continue to score points at my expense because it makes her feel better, and makes her look better in the eyes of her friends and family, then that's her choice as well. 


My friends and family have backed me, as has the legal system, so I'll just leave it up to the legal types to sort out the wages and holiday pay she was ordered to pay me back in June while I try and get on with other things in my life such as my upcoming hospital appointments. It's tempting to go to town, but it's probably better for my own health and wellbeing if I don't.

I will always be grateful for the chance she gave me, but I doubt if I can forgive her for the way she treated me or the people who became good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment