Friday 21 October 2005

An Encounter With A Dirt Digger

Three days since my last entry, and not much to write home about.

Hopefully some of you will have seen my latest Two Sheds Review column, an open letter to everyone if you will, about Julia's disappearance. It's been carried on The Sun's website as well, and will hopefully be in the letters pages of the local press over the weekend. Although I doubt if it will do any good. If you haven't read it yet, log onto my website at www.twoshedsreview.com to read it.

Ricky's still in hospital, and will probably be there for a couple of more weeks at least. The old boy, despite his problems, is still looking out for me. Can't really go into too much detail at the moment, but I'm sure someone will tease the story out of me soon.


I had a little chat with an old "friend" over IM last night, a certain Mike Aldren. Mike is nothing more than a dirt-digging shit-stirrer. Some of the stuff he was coming out with was really beyond belief. Needless to say, it was all bullshit. Despite being the editor of the Wrestling 365 Newsletter, with over 13,000 subscribers, Mike certainly doesn't have a good reputation in wrestling circles. Mike's still mad at me for a review I gave him five years ago, when he was editor of the Essential Wrestling Newsletter, which was once affiliated with the once-mighty Smash Wrestling. He couldn't, and probably still doesn't, understand why I thought The Chokeslam Newsletter was better than EWN. Seems I'm not entitled to have an opinion on such things. No doubt once he's read this, he'll send me a barrage of e-mails and instant messages demanding that I delete this entry because it may hinder his chance of getting a job. The only thing hindering Mike's chance of getting a job is the fact that his head is so far up his own backside he can't see straight.

That's your lot for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment