Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Wednesday 28 October 2020

No Offence Sheringham

I've got a job interview at Roys in Wroxham on Saturday. As I haven't been there in years, and as I've never been there on public transport before, I tried to plan my route on Google Maps. It's completely screwy. Here's the plan they gave me:

Walk from my house in Suffield Park to Halsey House so I can get the bus to Sheringham.
Get off the bus at Sheringham and walk to the train station. Get the train from Sheringham to Wroxham.
Get off in Wroxham, walk to Roys.

I've decided not to take their advice. Instead I'll be walking to the train station, getting the train to Wroxham, and then walking to Roys, cutting out Sheringham completely and taking ten miles off my journey.

No offence Sheringham.


No comments:

Post a Comment