Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Sunday 3 August 2014

Sorry For The Lack Of Updates.....

A quick note to say sorry for the lack of updates in the past week or so. I've been put on the British government's new Community Work Placement programme. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you'll know that it's all about, and of all the trouble I've had to put up with. It means that my time is somewhat limited at the moment, and I've been too tired to watch any wrestling or MMA. Hopefully once my work placement is sorted and I won't have to spend nearly three hours a day either travelling or waiting for buses I'll be able to get up and running again.

So all I can say for now is stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment