Monday 31 December 2007

The Rock Says - Book Review

Hot on the heels of a certain other wrestler, Dwayne Johnson entered the writing world with his biography.

I have to admit when I first heard that the Rock had written his life story, I had my doubts, because despite a brief stint in the old USWA, the Rock has only really competed for one wrestling promotion, and has hardly travelled the world in his short career.

His story, however, is an entertaining, albeit somewhat short one. I've never really been a fan of the Rock as a wrestler, but I am more than willing to acknowledge that he is perhaps one of the best sports entertainers in the world today.

The Rock's story is an interesting one, even if it is somewhat less colourful than Mick Foley's, and still being relatively young, it is guaranteed that there will be another volume in his life story. Highly entertaining, and I look forward to reading about his next few title victories, and THAT match with a certain wrestling legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment