Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Friday 23 April 2021

Twenty Years (and Two Days Ago) This Happened

So 20 years (and 2 days) ago this happened, my first ever live show review. To be completely honest I'm surprised that the powers-that-be haven't been all over social media with their usual boasts, biggest show in Britain at the time, 2,000 fans, you know the sort of things.

But then again maybe the people who constantly go on about what they've achieved over the years are finally taking the advice they used to give me and have stopped living in the past.

Anyway, enjoy this old review, a piece that sent me on a journey filled with good times and bad, full of promises that were never kept and debts that were never repaid.

If you want to watch the show it's available online somewhere. I'm not going to tell you where it is. After all, they never tell people where my site is!

No comments:

Post a Comment