Tuesday 31 March 2020

Passing the Time With Championship Manager *Updated March 31st*

So as Boris has told me to stay at home I'm passing the time by playing as Norwich City on old Championship Manager games. I tried the first one but quickly gave up because of the made-up players.

Quickly moving on to CM93, and ten games in Norwich have achieved mid-table respectability. Efan Ekoku is the top scorer in the Premier League, and I signed a young Italian by the name of Christian Vieri.





 Moving on to CM96/97, and the Canaries are in Division 1. Things started off well as we stayed in the play-off zone, but an inury crisis and alarming drop in form sees us in the bottom half of the table by the end of 1996.

Sadly legendary striker Clive Allen hasn't done the job for me, although Italian legend Roberto Donadoni isn't doing too bad. It's a shame Chris Kamara Chris Waddle didn't want to sign for me though, but Scott Minto is considering an offer.

UPDATE March 27th
Championship Manager 96/97 update: Sadly Norwich finished in the bottom half of the table, but a change to 5-3-2 saw a brief unbeaten run. 
UPDATE March 31st
After a disastrous start to my second season the board fired me! On to Championship Manager 97/98!

No comments:

Post a Comment