Sunday 19 August 2018

So I'm Looking For A Job Again.....

It was about this time two years ago that someone saw my posts about being unemployed and offered me a job. Sadly circumstances beyond my control mean that this job is coming to an end sooner or later.

Which is why I'm putting this post here, because having found a job through social media once there's a chance it can happen again.


So if you, or someone you know, has a vacancy in the north Norfolk/Norwich area for someone with extensive retail experience then please drop me a line.

I've worked for a variety of stores over the years, from the likes of Boots and QD, along with smaller business such as Overstrand Garden Centre and Claws 'N' Paws, as well as voluntary work for the RSPCA and RNLI.

I'm a hard worker, a fast learner, and I possess all-round retail experience and knowledge. I can also provide excellent references. I also have extensive experience as a blogger and with social media.

So if there's anyone out there who has anything going at the moment, then please message me through Facebook or e-mail juli316uk@yahoo.co.uk, and I'll send a copy of my CV over to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment