Tuesday 12 July 2011

Big Updates! Tons of Stuff from the Archives!

If you've been snooping around the site in the past few days you may have noticed a few new (old) additions here and there.


Over the past few weeks I've spent a great deal of time adding tons and tons of stuff from my archives, from old blogs to television reviews to film reviews to music reviews. It's now all here.

I've also added quite a few wrestling and MMA reviews from the CPC Movies website. You'll find them in the various sections on the site. There's also an addition to the Fiction section as well.

Sadly I haven't added anything from my old AOL or MySpace blogs. These have now been lost forever. But considering there's over 1,000 articles spanning 20 years worth of work that's not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment